Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Exciting News!

Today's theme song is "Tub Thumping" by Chumbawumba. For those of you who need help getting that song stuck in your head for the rest of the week, please view the video below:


Yes, yes, it's been a couple of weeks since I said I was back to blogging again. I even touted my blogging calendar! Ha! Well, life has a way of getting in the way. By life, I mean work, family, visitors, and a three day migraine.

Enough about that! My 1 year Zumba-versary is this Saturday! Yahooo! I'm so excited! Not only have I been licensed for one whole year, but I am teaching leading Zumba again! That's right...ain't no migraine gonna STOP me! Well, at least I will introduce some steps, take measurements, weigh in, and talk about goals, etc. Hopefully we can get a few songs in at least.

This is exciting for me for so many reasons. Last year, I wrote my commitments on a white board and posted it on Facebook as my profile pic. Each time I accomplished one of them, or it became invalid (no longer need to paint the exterior of a home I no longer owned), I crossed it off and re-posted it. I got through most of the list:

This year, I wrote on the white board again, but never got around to posting it. That's probably in part because I don't have bills paid off (in fact have more thanks to a sky high deductible), nor am I close to a size 9. Anyway, my white board currently reads:
  1. Teach Zumba again
  2. ACE cert (nationally recognized group exercise certification)
  3. Zumba kids license
  4. (a couple of Avon related goals, which are now void, to be covered in another blog post)
So I've got  #1 covered. #3 is coming in July! I'm not sure how long #2 will take, but I WILL get it done by the end of the year...possibly the end of the summer!

What else is new? Oh yeah! My blog name! You like? You can also find Saranity Fitness at Twitter and on FaceBook!

Maybe today's theme song should be "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters! Both are apropros, so here you go!




No comments:

Post a Comment