Friday, June 6, 2014

What is Younique?

As part of my mission to help people (including myself!) be the best they can be, inside and out, I have partnered with a company called Younique.

First of all, you can see that their Mission is right inline with mine! 



I found out about Younique from my friend, Mandy. She was having an Online 3D Lash Party on FaceBook. I kept seeing these posts with incredible eye lash transformations! Check out this one!

When I was working at Studio nine Salon in Chico, I thought about learning how to do eyelash extensions. After consulting with she salon owner about it, I decided it was a huge investment for a service I would have to charge a lot for. I also spoke with my own aestheticism about it. She shared with me that it takes her three hours to do a set of extensions.

I was thrilled to discover I could get the same look, and share it with others, for just $29 and the time it takes to apply a few coats of mascara! Wow!

I decided to buy a set from Mandy's party. I couldn't believe the difference in my lashes! My husband even thought I was wearing falsies!

It's one of those things that just gives your confidence a little boost. Most people probably don't even look at me close enough to see my lashes behind my glasses. But, I know they're there. I feel like my normally somewhat squinty eyes look a little brighter and more open.

Younique offers more than just 3D Fiber Lashes. I didn't think a moisturizer could make a difference, but one of my dark spots on my face is less noticeable now that I've been using Brilliance morning and night.

I'll share more about the Younique products and business opportunity in the days and weeks to come. For day, I just want to introduce it to you. You can check out my current parties, or book one of your own and earn free and half off products.It's all run through FaceBook, so you don't even have to clean your house or make plans for hubby and kiddos to leave the house for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment