The mister and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary this week. We got a head start last Friday night. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up married to man who does not care for country music, including (gasp!) George Strait. While George Strait fan-hood seemed important in my early twenties, I guess it got replaced with some other traits.
Here are just a few of the many reasons I love my husband:
- He takes good care of me.
- He's a natural networker, which has come in handy many times!
- He's funny. Mostly he's corny, but he makes me laugh. Not that it's hard to do, but it is important!
- He's incredibly generous. He's been known to pay for cat food for a gal at the grocery store who had to put it back because she couldn't afford it, anonymously pay for people's dinner at a restaurant, and many more.
- He's a great cook! OK, so my hips and thighs don't agree this is a positive thing, but it is. Especially the part about "he does 98% of the cooking around here."
- He handles the mundane life tasks of life I just can't stand, freeing me up to do other things.
- He loves me even though I can be quite unlovable.
- and many, many more!