Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday's Blogs of the Week Recap

Instead of just writing about me, myself, and I (and my family) all the time, I thought I would use this space to share some posts I read this week that spoke to me. Maybe one made me laugh (not hard to do), or got me thinking differently about something. Perhaps it inspired me. Whatever it was, these posts made me want them to share!

Enjoy!

Because I Said So, And Other Hard and Fast Rules to Live By: I'm totally with Celeste on the book-before-movie thing. I broke that rule reading The Help. I wasn't quite finished with the book when the ladies got together at church to watch it. I thought I'd go back and finish it, but really, what's the point after watching it? NEVER AGAIN!

We Are Not Our Mothers, and Our Daughters Are Not Us   This one hit home in so many ways! Thanks, Meredith, for keepin' it real!

30 Day Squat Challenge I have started previous challenges with Jennifer before. I don't always usually make it through the entire month, but I've done more push-ups, planks, and crunches than I would have otherwise. Might as well add squats to the list!

Dear Me, a Letter to My Beginning Blogging Self This is from the ladies at Texas Women Bloggers. I probably need to re-read it weekly! Looks like I've already broken one of the cardinal rules by creating all my blogs on blogger. My sister has graciously volunteered to help me fix that. She's been sharing her mad couponing skills over at Coupon Curator.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding Treats I think the title speaks for itself as to how it landed here!

Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup Comfort food!

I hope you enjoy these gems as much as I did! Have a great weekend!


1 comment: